{lang: 'en-US'}

WHY SEAGM is the BEST MESOS SELLER! Here are the REASONS!


Since, I have bought mesos from all the mesos sellers on the Internet. Here is what I think, SEAGM is still the best mesos seller, although I have stopped buying mesos since all my equips / weapon have completed. Here are the reasons. 

Here is the link to buy mesos from SEAGM: Link

*Note: I'm not affiliated to SEAGM. SEAGM has been selling mesos on MapleSEA for years. Because they have been so efficient and effective on delivering mesos, that's why I'm writing to praise their service.

1. Deliver mesos in real time!

Just pay using Paypal, or bank transfer to SEAGM to buy mesos and copy and paste the transaction ID to their live chat, and they will ask you to go to FM room to trade mesos to you. Fast and easy, their live chat NEVER down before!

What other mesos sellers are doing is that.. (I don't want to state them). Anyway, their live chat EITHER OFFLINE or tell you a lot of things to waste your time. They want to verify you, by sending you a PIN to your phone and verify or call you. Waste of your time to the MAX... 


2. Can ask whether got mesos stock a not before buying

Go to their live chat and ask whether they got mesos available in their stock. If they don't have, you can don't buy. If they say they got stock, then you can buy. 

Other mesos sellers their live chat either offline or want to waste your time to verify you...


3. FAST and Efficient 

Almost less than 5 mins, you will get your mesos 100% without fail, even it is midnight. Their live chat don't go offline, they are selling mesos in REAL TIME!


4. They got discounts for members

If you are a member there and bought a lot of mesos then you will get discount progressively...even if you want to buy @cash next time you will get discount...


5. Refund INSTANTLY!

If they got no stock, they will refund you straight away without DELAY. Ask them for refund, they will refund! 

The other mesos sellers when asking for refund, they delay here and there, in the end waste a lot of time to refund in my opinion.

My other OPINION!...

Without a word to say, if I want mesos I will straight away go to SEAGM to buy mesos (NO alternative, if you go for alternative prepare to face a lot of problems). 

Now you got it, SEAGM is the ultimate choice for your mesos supply....

I will not state those mesos sellers, as I believe if they read this post, they will know and improve their services...

The 2nd mesos seller I will go for is sea4gold, their live chat does not up all the time so you may have difficulty getting your mesos sometimes, But, they will deliver your mesos without scamming you, it is a real mesos seller. 

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks