{lang: 'en-US'}

How to SELL your Maple item with MAXIMUM EXPOSURE!

Join all the FB groups according to your Maple World.. like if you are from Aquila, join all the Aquila FB groups on the left sidebar of this website.

Here is what I always do to screenshot all my equips and weapons for sale.

1. Alt-enter to make MapleStory become Windows mode.

2. Point your mouse cursor to your item.

3. Then use LightShot to screenshot your equips or weapons.

4. Go to your FB account and go to any group like this one.


5. Write all the sales pitch on above to sell your equips or weapons. Press "Next".

6. You will see all the groups below that you joined. I recommend you create a FB account just for Maple, so you will only see all the Maple groups below. 


7. Post to all the groups. 

8. Repeat step 7. This way you keep spamming to all the Maple Sales groups! Don't spam too aggressively you will get FB ban. Maybe 30 mins once is enough. You can also try to spam at night time or weekend (people are more active on those timing as I noticed almost all Maplers have grown up and working). Their free time is weekend. 

I found out that during weekend I got more sales. Also public holiday too. 

I understand other web application like Buffer may need money to spam. Hence I never recommend it here... do the free way!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks