{lang: 'en-US'}

Recently, there are numerous cases of account hacking incidents transpired in MapleSEA server. My advice is that do not ever share your password or log in your character in Lan Shop. As most of my friends got hacked via these type of underhand ways. Also remember do not download any software that contain viruses. There are scrupulous people in the world who like to keylog your account and steal all your valuable assets in game. Do not download hacks,bots that contain viruses.

Please scan all the files on www.virustotal.com before using the hacks,bots.

I got hacked . my ign : HastaLaOngga World:Cassopia
the last post i said i was hacked was in october. and now asiasoft has no reply? isint that fair? btw i dint even giv my account to anyone. i got hacked many items as u can see and now is gone. dun belive it check it.my acc is worth about rm 3000+ as i topped up as much as that. i hope u all can help me retrieve back my acc. altough it is level 1 , i still appreciate it but items must be on the same. i gave up posting all this assh0ling post for u . u NEVER EVEN CARE ABOUT IT. U GOT HACK? WHAT WILL YOU DO?



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks