{lang: 'en-US'}

Are there other ways of getting the Mount instead of fighting Ravana Boss?

FAQ#14: Are there other ways of getting the Mount instead of fighting Ravana Boss?

How to get the new mount from golden temple - answered




so now we understand that

mount drops from :
1. ravana boss
Quote:
From PlsBanThem
I got mine from the Ravana Boss. I was hoping for the helm though....zzz

I used 2 x drop buff and got this mount.... zzz
As big as my afro hair.
2. mama monkey (im sorry but what's this?)
Quote:
From Fornax
i just got my gargoyle mount,

mama monkey dropped it.

i've never gotten a sunburst from monkeys,

may i know do they drop it?
3. Goblin Temple 1
Quote:
From wupo
Woot..just gotten mine.

The description is wrong in the picture. Although it states 140 Speed and 120 Jump..it is really speed 170% and jump 120%.

I don't have a any mount previously and yet it's spd is 170% and jump is 120%.

That means I can save money on buying the pig and hog!

Oh and I got mine from the Goblin Temple 1..the one with the Blue Goblins...and that was my first time inside...lol.

Good luck in finding your mount!
4. Goblin Cave 3 -me!-

and too we can conclude that the description is wrong, where the mount actually gives u 170% speed and 120% jump as wupo previously did not own any mount

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks