{lang: 'en-US'}

MapleStory.exe - Application Error (0x0000005)


Step 1
Go to the Start button. (Bottom left on the task bar.)

Step 2
Type in msconfig and run it.

Step 3
Tick the bottom circle that says selective startup.

Step 4
Untick the second option labeled load startup programs.

Step 5
Click Apply, then OK. When it asks to restart your computer, accept it and restart it.


I saw many people were having the same problem as me, and after posting around at a few different sites, a member named blegh from the "other" site helped me out and gave me these steps to fixing it. I figured I would post it here as a tut since so many people had problems with it. This can also help you if your computer takes a shitload of time to start up, it's like an added bonus.
Mainly this problem occurs with Vista, but the general idea would work for all.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks