{lang: 'en-US'}

MapleStory: Account got banned without reason(s)

Picture speaks thousands of words. As stated above, my account was got banned without any reason(s) or notification in game at 4.46pm on 30/7/2011. I was killing The boss(aka bodyguard A last form) using my lv.179 bowmaster(JVlapleLlnGz) in Nightmarish Last Days map with 3 friends and i was disconnected from the game at 4.46pm. My friends told me there is no notification shown in game for the reasons i got banned, and i was not using any hacking or 3rd party programs at that time as well. Moderators/GM please take note of this issue. Your help are appreciated, thank you.

Solution: Send an unban request to MapleSEA iBox. Tell them everything you know, and what is your character doing before you got banned. If this cannot work, just wait for the day of release stated, to unban yourself.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks