{lang: 'en-US'}

[Asiasoft] Verification by National ID? Joke?

As above, my account was block for nothing. So I send an iBox like everbody else did. What surprise me is this thing, read below attached picture then you will understand.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To get unbanned for doing nothing wrong you need to send them a "Scanned COLOURED COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL ID"??? Reason is because they want to verified you. Problem is what if they used it for other purposes? You all know National ID is very important right?
How dare they ask around for people's national ID? You know the law right? Even police cannot get hold of your national ID. Who are they to ask?

Well just to warn you all Mapler, DO NOT EVER SEND THEM A COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL ID. THIS IS SOME SERIOUS MATTER.

Im thinking if they purposely banned you then ask for your National ID just to trick some innocent kids. Purpose of doing this? We don't know. I'm looking forward to file a police report on this matter. (Not sure if it is possible, any law student here? Come lets discuss about this.) but I'm pretty sure that asking for National ID without any official purpose is forbidden by law.

I know the moderator are going to close this thead, I'll create another discussion at some other forum to create awareness. Will send you all link to the forum, PM me and I'll send you a link to that forum.

Lets kick Asiasoft some A55.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks