{lang: 'en-US'}

MapleSEA DC with hacking accusation message? Fix it please?

Most heroes (and some cases with mechanic and paladin) DC-ed with this message out of the blue when we are not even hacking after jump patch.



Already happened to my hero a few times since jump patch.

Scenarios when it happened:
- spammed intrepid slash (IS) continuously on kenta PQ's pianus
- casted IS continuously on PB
- casted continuous IS but only 3 times on PB statue (so what am I supposed to do? =.=)
- moved over to loot kenta PQ's pianus after it was down (I didn't even use any attack skill?)
- avoided 1/1 from kenta PQ's pianus by bumping its body purposely a few times =.=

Doesn't happen at ice knight or ani even though I spammed IS.

This doesn't happen only to me. A number of my hero friends encountered that DC message too. In my earlier 2 runs of PB, all heroes DC-ed with the same hacking accusation message. What's the point of improving hero's DPS in jump patch, only to get this non sense DC bug? Am I supposed to IS-release key-IS-release key-...?



EDIT:
Your recent server check on 15 Feb 2012 doesn't solve the problem.
My guildmate still dc-ed at Cygnus.
Another hero still dc-ed at Von Leon (http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showthread.php?t=1012933)

Suspected root cause: power reflection (or probably also advanced final attack?)
I think you guys should check this skill too as paladin and mechanic both also have skills which can reflect damage.


Note:
Hi Pearlite,

The fixing of random disconnection issue doesn't include hack detection disconnection. Thanks for the suspected root cause, we will forward these possibilities to the developers/ respective department for further actions.

At the moment I will suggest you guys to try without using these so called "Bugged Skill" and see if the problem still persist. If the problem still persist guess it must be some other issues.

~PixieCrystal~

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks