{lang: 'en-US'}

Sudden removal of Conor Justice Shop

Not to make a big fuss, but, the sudden disappearance of Conor the Justice shop makes me kinda disappointed.

I have about 200 Justice coins unused. Dont you think they should announce that they'll remove it first before they doing it so?

I understand that the Dojo event is long past, but they remain it there for some time is like giving us some benefits but I find the sudden removal is a bit too much. Players would have used up the remaining coins properly if they announce the removal beforehand. Now what shall I do with the remaining coins? 


Wasted my effort of doing the Dojo everyday just to get those coins and I didnt get to use it now.
Does anyone have alot of unused coins like me too? :( 

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks