{lang: 'en-US'}

AS = attention seeker

Games doesn't cause violence. But 2 tradeblock batches, item removals and several changes does. It caused players to either ragequit, rage at each other or voice out hoping to be heard. As promised, if my i-Gacha purchases from 2010 is not returned to me, I will start a thread for reality-check. Several players can be seen hardworking to make threads out of goodwill, I will also keep my end of the promise (/heh).

My first i-Box (CASE 1) after a million years was on the 2nd tradeblock wave which was replied close to a week later.

My second i-Box (CASE 2) is on January 22nd 2014 in which I write in to report my missing items, offer my co-operation if investigations need to be carried out to verify the codes, etc.
This was replied the next day, but under (CASE 1), to tell me that the tradeblock has been lifted, with web links and revert back if problems persist. AY dafuq for real or not bruh. Apakah sorcery ini? (CASE 2) of mine received no reply until now, at this point I am lowering my expectations to the ground, hence this thread.

Yesterday I happen to be in Tampines at the bus station near AS' office. Though I was in the area for my own life reasons and not this reason, in all honesty, the thought came to mind to go there. I was with a friend, I said the AS office is there. Friend replied, got riot there? I said no, building still there not burnt down.

Then I asked myself, who am I? There are people richer, more knowledgeable and devoted to the game than me. If I chose to go to the office, WORST case scenario:

Quote
Q: Feri ais? Milo ais? We never even hurrd of you.

Me: FairyEyes*, champion lagger.


Quote
Q: You look Chinese but you can't speak Chinese?

Me: I can't.


Quote
Q: Your national ID in our system and the one that's with you is DIFFERENT.

Me: Ok I can explain-


Quote
Q: Explain no more. First of all, are you PERFECT?

Me: No.


Quote
Q: Are you a CELEBRITY?

Me: No.


Quote
Q: You are not PERFECT. You are not a CELEBRITY.

Me: I'm just a girl playing and paying for your game.


Quote
Q: Girls that play this game and work for us are at least hot and awesome. Are you hot and awesome?

Me: No.


Quote
Q: Everything also don't have, do you at least have double D's effect when running from shark chasing you at the beach?

Me: Don't have.


Quote
Q: Please exit the premises now. If there's anything more just use i-Box, again no matter how reluctant you are.

Me: Ok I will use with much hesitation.


My prayers for those that are trying to retrieve their items that are not purchased, for the staffs that works very hard, and for what I think is the new management on the inside. I humbly request for AS to credit us some losses in the form of Maple Points equally. Take note that 1 Gachapon ticket alone isn't a compensation for the losses encountered. It is a disgrace to your customers that has been with you for all these years.

p.s. With all due respect for the love of good karma, if your mum, dad, siblings and chickens were taken from you due to other people cloning their household goods, and only your fatha is returned to you, to balance da hood, is it fair for you? Is it fair for the chickens? It takes a long time, a lot of care for egg to hatch into a chicken. Your money, your hard work, hope you consider that this what players are facing now and more.

Thank you.


~~~~~

Add ons:

1. Or no entry.
2. Players not given details of what items that are removed.
3. VIP vs non VIP.
4. Welcome to the dark side.
5. Life cycle stage 3~4. 

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks