{lang: 'en-US'}

(Not Beginner) That "Other" Job

A week ago, I was told something that literally changed my life: Beginners aren't the only job in Maplestory. So naturally, I was going "What the *oops*? Jobs other than beginners exist in Maplestory?" all over the chat and mass confusion ensued. Apparently, there's this job called "Not Beginner". Like, what is it? Well... I don't really know either but this guy named Xavier started explaining the concept to me. Well, to be more well rounded, I decided to master "Not Beginner".

Now, I begin by making my character. I had problems picking my job, so: 

for (int x = 0; x <= 1; x++)
{
double JobNumber = Math.random() * 26;
//26 is the number of jobs I counted on the MapleSEA ranking page, not including Beginner
System.out.println("JobNumber is " + JobNumber);
}

Just enter that in a java class, go to MapleSEA rankings and count down the job list until you get to the right number. For all you non-coders, I'm generating random numbers. Now you get the joke, plebs. Learn to code. *oops*, I'm not even sure it runs correctly so someone tell Jeremy to give me private lessons.

Alright, that aside, I have finally gotten past the character creation page, and gone into the game.

Resized to 79% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

My new favourite Pokemon

What? I'm still a beginner. I went to Xavier and asked for help. He told me that I needed to level up to 10 first. 

To be continued.

Add me? MegaVenusaur in Aquila. Signing off. 

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks