{lang: 'en-US'}

[Tutorial] Set Item Effect Avoid Hack

Hello,

This may already be released in other forums. So please do not flame that I am leeching or what, because this is based on my own knowledge :X

2 WZ Files will be editted in this instance, please backup Character.wz and Etc.wz

Character.wz
1. Open up Character.wz with HaRepacker
2. Find the ID of the item you wish to have avoid
3. Highlight (click) info
4. Add WzCompressedInt property, name = "setItemID' and value to 1 (case-sensitive)
5. Do it for all the items you want, remember to record down their item id
6. Save, and move on to the next step

Etc.wz
1. Open up SetItemInfo > 1
2. Go to "ItemID", change the property "1" to your equipment ID, if you have more than 1, change 2 to the 2nd item ID.
3. Go to "Effect"
4. Add WzSubProperty, "1"
5. Highlight 1 (click), and add "WzCompressedInt" property, name = incEVA, value = "The avoid you want"

For the avoid hack, I am using 2999, as 5999 dcs me after a while

Would appreciate a thank if I helped!

Credit: iSean from "forum" for teaching me long time ago.

Regards,
Destiny

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks