{lang: 'en-US'}

Additonal Miracle Cube a SCAM?


I have 4 legendary additional pot-ed equips, here is my opinion, you should NOT ever try to use this cube. This cube is a near to useless cube.... I spent more than 500 SGD just to cube my emblem from rare to legendary on DMT (Double miracle time)! 

Even on DMT, I can spent 500 SGD... to legendary. What worse is that many maplers actually spent 500 SGD now just to up from rare to epic. Is this worth? No, not at all. You actually no need legendary add pot at all. 

With all the main pots on equips, it is actually enough. You can kill everything in the game. But, if you are a mapler who is looking for perfection like me. You can always go for more like this below!




But if you are unfunded I recommend you to go for +10 wa... this only appear on the first line of additional on rare pot. The 2nd and 3rd lines you can get +3 wa... rarely you will get +10wa.

The truth is that additional potential cube can be get for free on GMS. MapleSEA is just greedy and try to make it as cash item and release it every few months to rake in some quick cash from maplers. 

It is not worth getting this cube at all. Since you need to spend so much to up a tier, sometimes you can use 200+ add pot cubes without any tier up or just 1 tier up. 






Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks