{lang: 'en-US'}

When you GOT TOO MUCH MESOS! WA 22 BROWN WORK GLOVES!


Yes, what to do when you got too much mesos? Well, do you remember in the past wa 21 brown work gloves used to be a super godly item? in year 2005/2006? Where you can get brown work gloves from the mushroom shrine gachapon!

Now, this brown work gloves is very very rare. I managed to get a clean one using 2b in FM. I decided to scroll a wa 21 brown work gloves (to get what I wanted in the past but I am unable to). In year 2005 / 2006, I wanted a wa 21 brown work gloves but I cannot afford.it. 

So today, I want to try out this is how it goes...

1st: weapon attack 2
trace +2 wa

2nd: weapon attack 7
60% chaos scroll: +5 wa

3rd: weapon attack 10
csog: +3 wa

4th: weapon attack 13
csog: +3 wa

5th: weapon attack 14
csog: +1 wa

6th: weapon attack 15
csog +1 wa 

7th: weapon attack 20
csog:+5 wa

8th (last slot): weapon attack 22
csog +2 wa

By using trace, we are unable to get wa 20+ because 30% gloves for att only adds +2 wa. So I need to use CSOG or chaos scroll to get to wa 20+. Manged to get wa 22. Very happy on the result. 

Kept it as a item as a collection! =D














Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks