{lang: 'en-US'}

NOTE: ForestShrine is NOT a hacker or botter.


This is to clarify something important that is I took the picture that picture-ed with this character IGN: ForestShrine. That is my fault. I apologise for any disbelief that I may have caused.

I just want to say that the hackers that I mean is the flying hackers and not ForestShrine. Those flying hackers are killing 24/7 all over MapleSEA server. You should know them.

This is my post.. 


As you can read 'can anyone win a hacker on monsters kill count'. I am referring the flying hackers that you see in Mu lung, Orbis NOT ForestShrine (he is a legit player). 

'And how one win someone with all 36% equips in limit breaker', this means that ForestShrine is really strong therefore, I deter anyone from doing the event to compete with him. 

Also, never in game that I know ForestShrine at all. I just bought a perm pet (Jr Hilla) 10b from him once that's all. That is the only time that I met him. He is not in my buddy list, guild list at all.

Since I only met him once before, how the hell do I know he is a botter. The only botter that I know has been banned, he is level 240 (zero).  

Therefore, 'ForestShrine is not a botter or hacker'. I saw him controlling his character like human movement (not bot) sometimes when I passed by his maps. I understand the picture I took has caused some misunderstanding to some of my readers that ForestShrine is a botter or hacker. But he is not. I will take note the next time. 

Lastly, I don't know where the hell, did I said you duped cores. Could be others who accused you that you duped cores. My post below clearly stated that people with 1000s of cores are farmed with their drop rate equips. And in the game, when people asked me how they farmed 1000s cores, I will always tell them is either guild contribution (given by guild members to sell) or they farm using drop rate equips. 

 How YOU can FARM 1000s of CORE GEMSTONES!















Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks