{lang: 'en-US'}

CRAZY FINAL RESULT OF NOT GIVING UP!!!

I want to show that if you don't want to give up, or never give up, something miracle will happen. Look at this. Just within approx 1 month, I make this hat... if you read previously my post here!

Image may contain: text

BECOME THIS!!!



If I continue to work on this hat, it will probably become legendary rank and maybe become the strongest mage hat in Aquila. But no, I have stopped and I put it on Auction house for those who are interested to continue to make this hat into a wonder.

I'm here to encourage all of you that if you got a dream in your life, or if you got a dream equip, weapon in that you want in MapleSEA. Just don't give up, your turn will come soon. Keep trying!!!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks