{lang: 'en-US'}

GETTING to LEVEL 250 is FREAKING EASY NOW!!!


Nowadays, leveling to 250 is VERY EASY... WHY? At level 239, I gain 0.01% per second (killing 5 mobs at a time using uncountable arrow skill) at cave lower path. It's like leveling a level 60 character in year 2006 where per monster is 0.01% exp added.

Yes, you heard right last time you train a character in MapleSEA, it's freaking hard.. per monster is 0.01%. Now, you only reach that imba training stage when you reached level 235+, where per monster is 0.01%. I'm not using any kishin, x2 exp, or any other exp coupons. I only using decent HS though.

There is even level 238 and level 250 beginner now in MapleSEA.. this proven that it's very easy now for anyone to reach level 250. Many of my friends in my buddy list also have reached level 250.

I will probably take another year to reach level 250? Since reaching level 250, makes this game very boring. It's just like completing a pokemon journey in your Nintendo DS where you won everyone in the game and going nowhere in the game.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks