{lang: 'en-US'}

22 stars? EASY OR HARD?


I noticed no one has written about how hard it is to get 22 stars. Here is my personal experience on getting 3 22 stars. Those 3 22 stars spent me less than 10b. You might be surprised.

Because my first bow, this has reached 20* before the 25 stars system. I star force 3 times with 1 fail to get to 22 stars. This spent me approx 300m? And the 2nd earring I spent about 6b to 22 stars.

Meister shoulder and ring (20 stars) I spent about 3.1b. I got the mesos after selling out DOM for 4b in auction house.

So 22 stars is not as hard as you think. It is cheaper than tyrant. This means you can get to 22 stars cheaper than you create a 12 stars tyrant. Way cheaper.

However, I believe I'm just lucky. Some people took 25b to get 5 20* equips in FB group. Another took 350m-9b to get a 20*.

But average people took 5b to get to 20*.

If you are lucky like me, you just need 2b? to get to 22 stars.

Here you got the answer you need at least 1-2 billion to get to 20* in my opinion.

Once you get to 20* it is SUPER easy to get to 22 stars. As at 20* it won't decrease the stars if fails.




Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks