{lang: 'en-US'}

Alternative to MapleSEA Facebook Group!

You guys might have know, in fact, all Aquilians knows that the most famous MapleSEA buying and selling group is the below group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/247824478568089/

I know some of the maplers got banned from that group for no good reason. That group has the largest MapleSEA players there buying and selling their items with SGD and MYR.

But have you try the alternative? Which is the below group..


https://www.facebook.com/groups/Maplesea.Aquila.BuysAndTrades/

This group above has 7000 members.

I found that the above group is rather active and good too. Although it has less players in that group, but I find it easy to sell out my items. Also, I found more cheap items on that group too. I sold some items on the group above.

So join both of the groups above, if you want to sell your items at MAXIMUM exposure to all the potential buyers of your items or weapons.

Some of my friends making hundreds per month just by selling on those 2 Facebook groups. 1-2 of them making up to $2000 on those groups above. So yeah, it is a good external income for anyone who is playing this game.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks