{lang: 'en-US'}

MapleSEA Aquila Market and My Thoughts!

It has comes to a point that I wanted to write something about making mesos in MapleSEA Aquila. 

As you know, the number of channels in MapleSEA has increased from 20 to 30. This means you "surely" get a map to train on. After the channel has been increased to 30 channels, never once I could not get a map to train or hunt for items.

30 channels means can accommodate more hackers. More hackers means more items are hunted at once. This makes everything so cheap like crimson flame now worth 10m and rainbow flame now worth 30m. 

Purple cube always at 40m-60m and yellow cube at 10-13m.

What I find it super irritating and annoying is that, the hackers don't mind keep decreasing their prices to compete with us maplers. If you notice properly, all the normal maplers set their purple cubes at 60m, but you will notice at some time, the hackers will take all their purple cubes (which is hunted using illegal program) and set them at 40m each. 

This drops all the price of purple cubes in the Auction house. As you know, I mean purple cube hunted by a normal mapler by grinding surely worth more than 40m. This makes it don't worth the efforts to hunt EB these days. Most of the times you will be getting inno scroll, clean stale scroll 10%, yellow cube, crimson flame? Guess what which of them worth less than 13m each. 

Try hunting EB these days, it is super time wasting and don't earn anything at all. Try it! Hence, the hackers has made it once again, sux all our hard-earned mesos to their pocket then sell back to us on their website into real currency (SGD or MYR). 




Not only that, as you know the Kishin has been nerfed to a point, which makes this game super boring because when you are hunting these days, it is like no Kishin at all even with Kishin. I mean very little effect. This makes our hunting even harder. Imagine hunting 1 arcane river stone using 204% drop rate after 1 hour.

1 arcane stone = 130m = $1.2 = 1 hour (worth???)

My conclusion is that, it is no longer a game where you can earn easily even with EB. A few years ago, I can hunt 10b per day. And now? I hunt less than 100m per day. You see most of the times, you will be getting yellow cubes, EPS, inno scroll, shards on EB, and if you luckily get rainbow flame or purple cube you earn 40m.

Other than that, the hunting process for arcane stones, core gemstones... all super time wasting and don't worth the time now. This is what I feel. As now the max drop rate for items is 300% and pot is 100%. So now, you can't use 1000%+ drop rate to hunt =P

Lastly, my most profitable way that can earn me 1b per week has gone. Last time when I hunt the 4 CRA bosses and sell the equips and weapon off I get 1b. Now??? I get 200m MAX for every week.

All my methods of making mesos is as good as being gone.. even fusing equips that making billions is gone.

You know, and I know, the ultimate winner is the hacker.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks