{lang: 'en-US'}

30% OFF ! Star Force Event ! 22* Fafnir Btm!

Just a quick write out of what I gotten..

Gotten 20 billions mesos.

Used 1b to get my Fafnir btm to 22 stars from 15 stars WITHOUT BOOM! Below is the proof.



After that I left with 19.1b. I used 2b+ on my meister ring to get from rare to EPIC by buying 4 additional cubes from Auction house. 2nd additional cube makes the ring from rare to EPIC rank.!! And 4th cube gotten what I want ... 2% dex.


Then wasted approx 16b on my Fafnir hat without ANY result.. this means the end result is still 15 stars. 16b gone to waste.

A lot of players asked me how I get so many 22 stars.. I think you need a lot a lot of luck... because all of my 22 stars went from 20 stars to 22 stars without booming ANY.

This means... ALL my 7 equips or weapon when reached 20* and they straight away went to 22 stars without boom. This should be lucky. I'm really REALLY lucky. 

Or in other word is that you can say that once you reach 20 stars, it will be easier to reach 22 stars. But from 12 stars to 20 stars is hell hard.

Looking forward for level 275 and black mage soon...

Please like and follow my FB page for more updates.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks