{lang: 'en-US'}

[Full Source] MOBOT 3.2.2 - Well structured!

Hello GK,

I thought that some people might find this useful so I decided to release it here. This is the full source of MOBOT 3.2.2 including the Auto-Injector that was included with MOBOT 3.1.1. Please give me credits if you use parts of this source code in your own release.

Original release: http://www.gamekiller.net/global-map...l-godmode.html

Thanks in advance.
- Martin Olofsson




[DOWNLOAD]
  
If you do not know what this is, or how you should use it, please do not download it.



[VIRUS SCAN]


[CREDITS]
@Olofsson - Coding, updating & compiling.
@TodZumTeufel - Generic No Delay.
@Chubbz - Some of the pointers/offsets.


If you have an idea how I could improve this project, please do not hestitate to let me know about it. Please report any missing or inaccurate information through private messages. Feel free to report bugs as well.

Enjoy!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks