{lang: 'en-US'}

21% ATT on Emblem, Secondary Weapon, Weapon! or 2 lines of ATT%! How hard is it?

 


Cut it short, I guess you want to know how much you need to spend to get 2 lines of ATT %.

Here is the truth 

You need around 35 cubes ~ 225 additional cubes.

If you are unlucky you need more than 225 additional cubes

That's the truth I gotten 2 line of ATT % on my emblem, secondary weapon, weapon.

My emblem took like 500 bucks which is around 100 cubes at legendary?

My secondary weapon took 59 additional cubes to get 21% ATT at legendary.

59*4 = $236.

My weapon took 225 cubes to get to 21% ATT 12 % boss dmg which is 3 perfect prime lines.

To get a 3 perfect prime lines on those items you need at least $1000 sgd. You heard it, or around there which is 250 cubes to get 1 chance to get 3 perfect prime lines on your weapon, emblem or secondary weapon.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks